In outbound call centers, huge volumes of calls are made per day and hence there is a need to maintain an ideal balance of inbound and outbound agents. However, agents and call center managers are well aware that call volumes fluctuate hourly, weekly or daily.
With the intelligence borrowed from software developers, call centers are turning intelligent enough to dynamically address change in call volumes. Predictive dialing is a perfectly featured outbound dialing method that individual can use to implement an easy task to tricky massage delivery.
There are lots of works that one has to perform at outbound call centers, so if some tasks are transferred to automated machines, like predictive dialer, then relation between customer and company grows better.
What does a predictive dialer enable us to do?
o It helps to conduct automatic outbound calling campaigns.
o It enables multi dialing facility.
o It helps to increase productivity by allowing the use of automotive features in outbound dialing processes.
o Allows ample of applications to perform like agent scripting, call monitoring, call recording and reporting.
o Increases up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
o Agents can get user-defined lead filtering.
o To increase customer loyalty one should get reminders and notice.
Benefits of using predictive dialer
1. It is able to manage about thousand to million outbound calls in its lifetime.
Predictive dialing technology is supplied with answering machine that is able to detect type of calls whether it is busy or no numbers, it saves time by transferring calls to agents locally or remotely.
3. Use of predictive dialing technology helps in increasing productivity of client company, thus increasing the outbound agents time spend on calling the prospective customers.
4. Helps to manage client information in a better and well-organized way, one will not find any lose scribbles. Instead, they are able to use database that organizes call structure.
5. Predictive dialer also helps in cut cost the expenses of outbound call centers, as they will no longer need to install complex machines like PBX to experience high return on investment.
6. Call routing is another facility that allows implementation of call according to the specifications. Since it is a software, so one can use the internet to upgrade it anytime.
7. Outbound agents and call center managers remain protected from lawsuits and other risks conforming to all legal complaints.
8. One can train their outbound agents in a skillful way by using call recording and monitoring interfaces imbibed in predictive dialers.
9. It also has features like progressive dialing that allows call blending of inbound as well as outbound calls.
Predictive dialer software can play a pre-recorded message and even accept a response. Outbound calls made from a predictive dialer can be appreciated by customers who do not have great deal of time to discuss a matter, but needs to be aware of it.
When outbound call centers think to budget their call center expenses and install a predictive dialer to eradicate the inconveniences one faces due to manual dialing. Predictive dialing technology is reliable and cheaper to use.